Jamaica ATV Off-Road Adventure to Sandy Bay
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
Enjoy a scenic ride through Sandy Bay’s rugged terrain from the Blue Hole Estate to the beautiful community of Cascade. Experience a journey on 4-wheel ATV bikes, often reaching heights of 2200 feet (670 meters) above sea level. You'll taste Jamaica's rich culture and heritage as you travel past farming villages, Smithfield, Cascade and an old Presbyterian church. Enjoy Jamaica’s native flora and fauna with many stops for photo opportunities.
No ATV adventure is complete without tasting some original Jamaican jerk chicken and an ice cold Red Stripe beer or refreshing soda!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pick-up from your Montego Bay or Negril hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
10:30am from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
ATV Adventure in Jamaica!
- Hotel pickup and drop off (please note: port pickup is not available)
- ATV Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 420 pounds (190 kg) to participate in this tour
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Only one person per ATV is allowed
What to Bring:
- Sneakers or enclosed shoes
- Valid driver's license
- Money (for souvenirs, lunch and drinks, available for purchase)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Jonathan H, January 2014
Awesome! We had a great time. It had just rained before our tour so we got to ride through puddles and really test the ATV in all terrains.
Tips for this trip:
- Wear water shoes so your shoes don't get ruined
- If you are traveling with stuff make sure it can fit into a small locker you can rent at the site. The trail is dirty, dirty, dirty and fun
- Don't grip the life out of the handle bars. Hold both to keep you steady, but relax your arms. You'll thank me later
Reviewed by: Felicia B, December 2013
It was AWESOME! Just know that you will get a bit muddy by the time it's over. It's great for beginners OR experienced riders. Wonderful tour guides. Great photo opportunities!