Jamaican ATV Off-Road Adventure in Sandy Bay
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From your Montego Bay or Negril hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
10:30am from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
ATV Adventure in Jamaica!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (please note: port pickup is not available)
- ATV off-road tour (1 person per ATV)
- Use of helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 420 pounds (190 kg) to participate in this tour
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Only one person per ATV is allowed
What to Bring:
- Sneakers or enclosed shoes
- Valid driver's license
- Money for lunch, drinks and souvenirs at the ranch
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: nmahanay, October 2014
Previous reviews had indicated it was slow, but it was fast enough and so much fun. The ATV's were like new and handled perfectly over the sometimes rough and almost always muddy terrain. We drove through areas of Jamaica we'd never have been able to see otherwise.
The leaders, Jamal and Bobby were excellent at their jobs. Very strict about safety and making sure everyone behaved themselves, but this was a good group, and the leaders really let us have a lot of fun. And lots of mud. Jamal was very knowledgeable and respectful about his country, and he was a lot of fun as well.
Also, our bus driver, Teddy, was also fun, knowledgeable, and an amazing driver through the crazy traffic to and from Negril. The photographer did a good job of keeping ahead of us in order to take many shots of everyone. The photos are put onto a CD, and expensive. We'd decided ahead of time to limit ourselves to just 10 pics ($30), which allowed us some photos we'd never have gotten otherwise.
The staff at the restaurant/gift shop, was good as well. We had cold beer and Jerk Chicken (excellent) after we returned from our ride. The only complaint was that the gift shop was out of many items we might have bought, and what they did have was very expensive, much more so than hotel and other gift shops we visited.
We are going to visit Jamaica again, as soon as possible, and we definitely plan another ATV excursion. We wanted to go again immediately after we got back from the ride, and I'm sure this will be a part of any future trips we take there.
Reviewed by: Jonathan H, January 2014
Awesome! We had a great time. It had just rained before our tour so we got to ride through puddles and really test the ATV in all terrains.
Tips for this trip:
- Wear water shoes so your shoes don't get ruined
- If you are traveling with stuff make sure it can fit into a small locker you can rent at the site. The trail is dirty, dirty, dirty and fun
- Don't grip the life out of the handle bars. Hold both to keep you steady, but relax your arms. You'll thank me later