Milan Segway Tour
Book and travel by February 28, 2015, on our '9:30am Departure' and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price!
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your English-speaking guide will lead you through a 30-minute session (approx.), designed to get you accustomed with riding a Segway.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over twelve years of age - so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 4:30pm. Available June to September only
Milan Segway Tour
- Segway tour with audio-guide
- 30-minute orientation session
- Tour leader
- Headphones so you can comfortably listen to your audio guide
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 years and older. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
Reviewed by: Kashif P, December 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: susan6, November 2014
Excellent tour. Guide was most informative about history and showed us things we have never seen in several prior trips to Milan. The very small group was even better for us! Loved so many surprises in architecture and parks. Enhanced our few days there.