Milan Segway Tour
Book by March 31, 2016 to save 10% compared to the local supplier's price!
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your guide will lead you through an approximately 30-minute orientation session to get you accustomed to riding one of these two-wheeled, electric self-balancing vehicles.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over 12 years of age, so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
USD $76.58Pricing details
Departs at 4pm. Available April to October only
USD $76.58Pricing details
Explore Milan with ease on a fun Segway Tour
- Local guide
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of supplied helmet
- Headphones to hear guide clearly
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza del Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
Reviewed by: Joanna N, December 2015
Highly recommended. Such fun and a great way to see the city's main attractions in a short space of time. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and we learnt much about Milan and it's history along the way.
Reviewed by: Cindy W, October 2015
This was an excellent way to see the main Milano sites before tackling on foot. Our tour guide Deborah was very informative and helpful throughout, negotiating us through some tight spots! Great Day!