Milan City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. The three tour routes are inter-connected so you can hop easily between them.
Discover Milan using two three routes. Your ticket is valid on ALL routes.
Line A (red line)
The entire route takes 90 minutes. Buses departs every 45 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Sforzesco's Castle, Piazza Duomo and the Scala Theater
Line B (blue line)
The entire route takes 90 minutes. Buses departs every 45 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Via Montenapoleone, the Cenacolo of Leonardo da Vinci, and much more
Line C (green line)
The entire route takes 60 minutes. Buses departs every 60 minutes from each stop. Highlights include the Monumental Cemetery, the Fiera Milano Exhibition Center, the Hippodrome and the San Siro Stadium.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Monday to Thursday - 9:30am to 5pm every 90 minutes
- Friday to Sunday - 9:30am to 5:45pm every 45 minutes
- Monday to Thursday - 9:15am to 5pm every 90 minutes
- Friday to Sunday - 9:15am to 6pm every 45 minutes
Line C (green)
- Monday to Thursday - 10am to 4pm every 90 minutes
- Friday to Sunday - 10am to 5pm every 90 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
MIlan City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Solari - Tortona
- P. Ticinese - Navigli
- Parco Basiliche
- Manozi - Scala
Line B (blue)
- Corso Como
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Stazione Centrale
- Buenos Aires
- Porta Venezia
- San Babila
- Manzoni - Scala
Line C (green)
- Mico - Congress Centre
- Lotto- Montebianco
- Stadio San Siro
- Lotto - Monterosa
- Parco Sempione
Reviewed by: Simsie, October 2014
Excellent way to see the city.
Reviewed by: Donald B, October 2014
This is pretty good for geting an overview of Milan. The old district is not all that big and you can walk it with a map. You need a travel guide if you want to get much out of each site.