Key West Sail and Snorkel Trip from Miami
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
After exploring Key West you'll take 2-hour visit to the coral reef on a catamaran snorkeling cruise. Before entering the water to snorkel, the friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the ocean”, you will discover the wonders of the underwater world and its abundance of marine life including tropical species found nowhere else on earth. You'll spend 1-hour snorkeling.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Sail and Snorkel
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- 1-hour snorkeling
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
Reviewed by: Lorand H, October 2014
Good organizing, there were enought time for snorkelling, place is beautiful++. Worth it definitelly. It was one of the best trip I have ever had. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by: D E A, September 2014
Everything about this trip was wonderful, the long but comfortable drive over to Key West watching the scenery, Key West itself with the quaint galleries and shops with plenty of place to stop for a bite to eat and drink. The snorkelling trip was enjoyable. the best part of the trip was eating in the restaurant by the harbour.
If there is one thing to try it was the tuna, it was to die for, and lets not forget the trip just would not be worth it if you did not try the Key Lime Pie, there was even a gluten free version.
The trip back was just as nice with the views also.