Whether you’re an experienced snorkeler, or want to try something new and exciting, Key West is the perfect underwater destination. Your sailing and snorkeling adventure begins as soon as you board the Aquaworld 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran for a 2-hour cruise.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
You'll get picked up from your Miami hotel and begin your approximately 4-hour bus ride to Key West. On your way you'll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching Key West. Experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants. After arriving there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own. You can visit Hemingway House and one of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square, a place where many gather for a never planned, always different, daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
After exploring Key West you'll take 2-hour visit to the coral reef on a catamaran snorkeling cruise. Before entering the water to snorkel, the friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the ocean”, you will discover the wonders of the underwater world and its abundance of marine life including tropical species found nowhere else on earth. You'll spend 1-hour snorkeling.
Key West Sail and Snorkel
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Regency Hotel Miami Airport
- 7:30am - 7:35am by main entrance
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Sail and Snorkel
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- 1-hour snorkeling
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.