Key West Sail and Snorkel Trip from Miami
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
After exploring Key West you'll take 2-hour visit to the coral reef on a catamaran snorkeling cruise. Before entering the water to snorkel, the friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the ocean”, you will discover the wonders of the underwater world and its abundance of marine life including tropical species found nowhere else on earth. You'll spend 1-hour snorkeling.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Sail and Snorkel
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- 1-hour snorkeling
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
Reviewed by: Annandie M, August 2013
Best vacation ever!!!! Two South African girls taking on Maimi for a week was the best idea in the world. We wanted to stay!
Reviewed by: Dana J, June 2011
A great day that cost surprisingly little. Great weather, nice bus ride (long), a little time to eat lunch in Key West, then a trip in the catamaran. Snorkeling was fun and plenty of time available, then drinks and a great cruise back to port. Time to see the sunset, then back on the bus and let the driver deal with the drive back in the dark, while we watch a movie.
The highlight of my trip to Miami.