Best Key West Sail and Snorkel Trip from Miami
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
After exploring Key West you'll take 2-hour visit to the coral reef on a catamaran snorkeling cruise. Before entering the water to snorkel, the friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the ocean”, you will discover the wonders of the underwater world and its abundance of marine life including tropical species found nowhere else on earth. You'll spend 1-hour snorkeling.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Sail and Snorkel
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- 1-hour snorkeling
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
Reviewed by: Alexis H, June 2015
The coral wasn't great. There were barely any fishes in the water to look at but key west was nice. The bus ride is super long so get comfy.
Reviewed by: Aaron B, March 2015
Tour was as described. I snorkeled off of the shores of Key West. The waves were pretty rough but enjoyable nonetheless. The staff on the "Marquesa" was awesome. Lots of fun and very safety conscious. The only thing is the day was super long. I left at 6 am and returned at 9:30 pm. Be prepared for a long day. However, it was absolutely worth it.