2-Day Combo: Melbourne City Tour, Yarra River Cruise and Great Ocean Road Day Trip
Save up to 20% on three of our most popular Melbourne tours by booking this 2-day combo package!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your day begins at Federation Square, where you will board a scenic one-hour cruise down the Yarra River to enjoy the sights of Melbourne's skyline. After the relaxing cruise, continue by coach to explore Melbourne's main attractions, including Melbourne Cricket Ground, The Shrine of Remembrance, Kings Domain Gardens, Royal Botanic Gardens, The Docklands -- Melbourne's waterfront development -- and the fashionable suburbs of Elwood, Brighton and St Kilda. Stretch your legs along Acland Street in St Kilda and enjoy afternoon tea or coffee (own expense) in one of the many world-famous patisseries. Next stop, is Brighton bathing boxes, a functional remnant of a bygone era, where you'll have a photo opportunity. The tour will then continue with a relaxing visit of Melbourne's Bay area before driving you back to your Melbourne accommodation.
You'll be picked up from your centrally located Melbourne hotel by air-conditioned coach with free WiFi facility on-board. Heading towards the Great Ocean Road you'll experience Australia's favorite and most famous road trip. Traveling approximately 550 kilometers (342 miles) on your scenic full-day tour, you'll stop at Victoria's surfing capital, Bells Beach or Torquay for morning tea. Continue to picturesque Apollo Bay for lunch (at own expense). Continue to the highlight of your Great Ocean Road trip, the Twelve Apostles. The Twelves Apostles is a stunning array of rock formations located in the world-famous Port Campbell National Park. Return to Melbourne in the early evening.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Day 1: Federation Square, the corner of Flinders and Russell Streets
Day 2: Centrally located Melbourne hotels
- 11:55am - Melbourne Tour and Yarra River Cruise (available Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 8:00am - Great Ocean Road Trip (available daily)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Day 2: Returns at approximately 7:30pm to your centrally located Melbourne Hotel
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Melbourne Highlights, Yarra Valley Cruise and Great Ocean Road Combo
- Hotel pickup (Day 2 only)
- Hotel drop off (Day 1 & 2)
- Melbourne sightseeing coach tour
- One-hour Yarra River sightseeing cruise
- Great Ocean Road day trip from Melbourne
- National Park fees
- Movie and free WiFi on-board the coach
- Morning tea at Bells Beach or Torquay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: The Great Ocean Road tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but within 7-days of the Melbourne tour. You'll be required to reconfirm both tours at least 24-hours from the Melbourne tour departure date
Reviewed by: Warren, August 2015
Good trip. Nice visit. Excellent driver/tour guide. I will definitely recommend this tour to my friends.
Reviewed by: Stephen H, May 2015
Great tours with fantastic drivers/guides. Long day on day 2 for Great Ocean Drive and quite short stops but still brilliant,