West Maui and Molokai 60-minute Helicopter Tour
Maui helicopter rides take you flying in a luxury A-star helicopter, the Cadillac of all helicopters, for this 60-minute flight. Each helicopter has 6 forward-facing seats, stereo CD music and 180-degree, unobstructed views for everyone onboard. Each passenger receives a two-way headset for ongoing communication and pilot narration.
See the highlights of West Maui, then look for whales (from early September until late May) as you fly above Pailolo channel between Maui's northwestern shore and Molokai's eastern coastline on Maui helicopter tours. Weather permitting, highlights include - the "Wall of Tears" with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once and Maui's tallest waterfall, Honokohau Falls, with over 1,100-foot drops.
View the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Soar above Hawaii's tallest waterfalls (including the 1,750-foot Kahiwa Falls) along Molokai's remote and isolated north shore. Fly above gigantic sea cliffs, the tallest in the world! Discover Halawa Valley with two large and beautiful waterfalls flowing down the mountains.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Kahului Heliport
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Late afternoon 4:00pm Departure
- 60-minute flight over West Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
Reviewed by: sraven62, April 2014
Wow - what an amazing way to see Maui and it's neighboring islands - truly an incredible experience
Reviewed by: Donna S, December 2013
Good from start to finish. Pilot was very informative, personable and made the trip memorable. Highly recommended.