Maui Hana Coast Day Trip
Your professional guide will escort you to Ohe'o Stream and Pools for a refreshing swim (weather and time permitting), and throughout the day you will discover cascading waterfalls, lush rainforests and windsurfing beaches as you experience the hidden side of Maui on this Hana tour.
The Hana district of Maui is generally considered to be the area between Keanae and Kaupo. Today there is a population of approximately 2,500 people living in the district, with around 1,500 in the area of Hana town. Before European contact, the area supported a large Hawaiian population. Queen Ka'ahumanu, wife of King Kamehameha, was born here in a cave by the sea at Ka'uiki Hill.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Maui hotels
- Kapalua - Napili area: 7:00am - 7:10am
- Kahana area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Honokowai area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Kaanapali area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Lahaina area: 7:25am - 8:00am
- Maalaea area 7:45am - 8:00am
- Makena area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Wailea area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Kihei area: 7:25am - 7:35am
- Kahului area: 8:00am - 8:15am
Please enter the name and address of your hotel at time of booking and call 24-hours prior to tour commencement to re-confirm your pick-up time and hotel.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Due to repairs, this tour temporarily does not stop at the O'heo Stream and Pools or the Ulupalakua Tedeschi Winery
Reviewed by: Lauren W, January 2015
Be prepared for a long day. I was grateful to have a professional driver (Tom, who never missed a beat and made us feel very safe) on a road that was nerve-wracking at times. We weren't given the option to add the buffet lunch to our package (not sure if that's an issue with Viator or what), but Tom let us know before we headed out that it would be wise to grab some sandwiches at the Whole Foods where we meet other travelers for the continental breakfast. Wear comfy clothes, and know that some of the swimming spots may be closed depending on the weather.
Reviewed by: KIRAN K, December 2014
It was a long day, but exciting and informative. The driver/tour guide was really friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our trip especially my son had lots of fun.