2-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba and Seville from Madrid
Next, it's on to Seville to take a tour of the beautiful city's many highlights, including the cathedral, gardens and Santa Cruz quarter. Built on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, lively Seville has a rich Arab legacy and colorful local districts such as Triana and La Macarena.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 Star Hotel & Tour
Overnight 3-star accommodation in Seville
USD $360.49Pricing details
4 Star Hotel & Tour
Overnight 4-star accommodation in Seville
USD $376.87Pricing details
Maria Luisa Gardens, Seville
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Transportation by air conditioned coach and tourist class on AVE train
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
In the case of 3 adults and 1 child 2 twin rooms will be required
- Maximum of 3 people per room
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
Morning departure from Madrid along the land of Don Quijote -The Man from La Mancha. Upon reaching Cordoba there is time for lunch and a city tour visiting the Mosque and the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon proceed to Seville for dinner and overnight.
Seville accommodation: Catalonia Santa Justa (3-star) or Melia Lebreros (4-star)
Day 2: Seville (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a morning city tour (The Cathedral (outside), Santa Cruz Quarter, Maria Luisa Gardens). The afternoon is at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific favors of this full of light city. Depart Seville on the 8:00pm AVE train to Madrid.
The hotels detailed above are as a reference only and are subject to change.
Reviewed by: Dennis O, February 2014
We left promptly at Plaza de Espana and our tour guide Josef shared a lot of information about the places we visited. Cordoba is lovely and I would love to go back for an overnight stay there. Cristobal is very knowledgeable. He reminded me of professors who are very passionate about their jobs and who share a lot of information in a short span of time.
By the time we reached Seville it was late afternoon, but most of us in the group opted to watch the flamenco. We enjoyed it very much. The Plaza de Espana, the Alcazar and the Cathedral were my favorites.
Reviewed by: mazenalramly, September 2014
We Enjoyed it .it was very Good