Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.Windsor Castle is closed on April 3,4, 5,28 and June 12,13,1415. On these dates the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; September 17, October 16, November 25, December 4, 8. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor.
Reviewed by: mebruin722, September 2015
Our tour guide Emily was fantastic! Great energy and knowledge. She really cared that peoople enjoyed their trip and got everything they could from it. Two things to keep in mind. One, this is a long day so be prepared. Two, we could have spent more time at Windsor Castle but I understand why we had to keep moving. For somone really wanting to explore Windsor, you might consider making it a separate trip.
Reviewed by: radur, September 2015
The tour was good value for the money and the guide was brilliant. Wish everybody could enjoy such a professional tour guide.