Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
March 1 to October 31:
- Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm
- Sunday and Monday 10am to 5:30pm
- Last admission at 5pm
November 1 to February 28:
- Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 4:30pm
- Sunday and Monday 10am to 4:30pm
- Last admission at 4pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tower of London Only
Priority entrance to the Tower of London, including access to the Crown Jewels display
USD $34.29Pricing details
Royal 3 Palaces Pass
Royal Palaces Pass including priority entrance ticket to the Tower of London and access to the Crown Jewels display, plus entrance to Hampton Court Palace and gardens, and Kensington Palace
USD $60.48Pricing details
Skip the Line: Tower of London Tickets
- Tower of London entrance ticket
- Access to the Tower and Crown Jewels display
- Yeoman Warder 'Beefeater' guided tour and talk
- Gratuities (optional)
- Audio-guided tour (approx. £4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Brenda A, October 2015
All went very smoothly. It was a great tip to head straight for the Crown Jewels on entering, and then come back to see the rest of the tower and join Beefeater Tour. After an hour or so, the queue to get into the crown jewels was very long. So glad we headed there first!
Reviewed by: Nancy D, October 2015
Really interesting place. From the Crown Jewels to the torture chambers, it was very historic and fun. A must see if you are in London!