Take a journey back in time at the UNESCO World-Heritage-listed Tower of London. The 'skip the line' entrance ticket includes viewing the White Tower and the fabulous Crown Jewels as well as a free Yeoman Warder 'Beefeater' tour. Booking your ticket ahead of time you'll jump the queue at no extra cost. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
The ancient stones of the Tower of London reverberate with dark secrets, where priceless jewels glint in fortified vaults and pampered ravens strut the grounds. Founded by William the Conqueror in 1066, and enlarged and modified by successive sovereigns, the Tower of London is one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses.
Discover the Tower's 900-year history as a royal palace and fortress, prison and place of execution, mint, arsenal and menagerie. Don't miss the highlight, the dazzling Jewel House, to see some of the world's largest and most historic diamonds set in the regalia used to crown the sovereigns of Britain.
Yeoman Warder 'Beefeater' Tour:
Yeoman Warder (popularly known at 'Beefeaters') are the ceremonial guards of the Tower of London. Join a free tour and be entertained by tales from the Tower; pain and passion, treachery and torture, all delivered with a swagger and a smile! The famous tours depart every 30 minutes until 3:30pm (Summer) or 2:30pm (Winter). Tours last approximately 60 minutes and start at the main entrance.
Do you want to visit more Royal sites?
Upgrade to the Royal Palaces Pass, including the Tower of London, Hampton Court and Kensington Palace. Your pass comprehends one visit to each attraction and is valid for two years. You'll have plenty of time to explore the stories and intrigues at each site at your leisure, as part of you own itinerary.
Skip the Line: Tower of London Tickets
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tower of London is located at the eastern boundary of the City of London, adjacent to the River Thames and Tower Bridge.
- By pre-purchasing your ticket online, you can skip the long lines by using the "group ticket" window. It's fast and simple. We recommend 3 hours for your visit.
- Tuesday to Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Sunday and Monday 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Last admission at 5:00pm
- Tuesday to Saturday 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Sunday and Monday 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Last admission at 4:00pm
March 1 to October 31:
November 1 to February 28:
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line Tower of London
Skip the Line: Tower of London Tickets
- Tower of London admission ticket offers Yeoman Warder 'Beefeater' guided tour and talk, live historical re-enactments, White Tower tour, entry to Prisoners of the Tower exhibition and much more!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Audio Tours (approximately £4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Tower of London has various exhibitions, activities and special events throughout the year. Many are included in your admission ticket. To discover the 'Top Ten' things to see and do at the Tower, see below. Feel free to ask questions of any of the Yeoman Warders, Jewel House or White Tower wardens during your visit. They will be happy to answer your questions.
- The Crown Jewels: Be dazzled by the 23,578 gems that make up the Crown Jewels, including the world's most famous diamonds. You'll find this amazing collection under armed guard in the Jewel House.
- The White Tower: Begun in the reign of William the Conqueror (1066-87), the White Tower marks the start of the Tower of London's history as both a palace and a fortress. Today it houses displays from the Royal Armouries' collection, which includes the armour of Henry VIII and the historic instruments of torture.
- Yeoman Warder 'Beefeater' Tour: Join one of these famous tours where Yeoman Warders (popularly known at 'Beefeaters') will entertain you with tales of intrigue, imprisonment, execution, torture and much more&
- The Ravens, Guardians of the Tower: Legend says that the kingdom and the Tower will fall if the six ravens ever leave the Tower. The ravens have become one of the Tower's most famous sights. See if you can spot them on the day, and collect your free "Guide to the Tower Ravens" upon arrival.
- Medieval Palace: The Medieval Palace contains fabulous interiors. Discover what life was like and experience the sounds and aromas of life in a surprisingly luxurious medieval household.
- Tower Green: Execution inside the Tower was a privilege for those of high rank. The place where some of the great names of history died by order of the state. The best-known are the three queens of England: Anne Boleyn, second wife of Henry VIII, who was in her early thirties, Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife, barely in her twenties, and Lady Jane Grey, who was only sixteen.
- Lady Jane Grey graffiti: Lady Jane Grey was queen for nine days. She was imprisoned and executed at the Tower. But before her death, did the queen leave stone graffiti?
- Prisoners Exhibition: There have been prisoners at the Tower almost since it was built. A new interactive display helps children and adults explore their stories.
- Family Meal Deal: The New Armouries restaurant offers a great family meal deal. When you purchase an adult main meal, you'll get up to three children's meals half price.
- East Wall Walk: Starting from the Salt Tower in the Inner Ward, take in the great London views and explore the massive defensive inner curtain wall and the four towers.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.