Private Tour: London Walking Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by an art historian
- All entrance fees included
This in-depth private tour is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
Westminster Abbey, London
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that Westminster Abbey is closed on Sundays in which case the tour will be varied
- Note, we always try to provide local contact details too - if we have this information - it will be available on the booking form.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Philip P, July 2014
Our guide Wendy did a really nice job. She was very informative, very pleasant, personable, gracious and she kept asking us if we wanted more information. It was especially nice to have it be a private tour for just our family. Westminster Abbey is beautiful and she did a nice job of giving us additional detail about the sites we saw between there and the National Art Museum, more than we had gotten our a driving tour covering some similar spots. She made sure we got to see all of the most famous artists and paintings in the galleries. I would recommend her and this tour to anyone.
Reviewed by: children, July 2014
Very good. Worth it!