Select a datex
The Phantom of The Opera is a haunting musical which traces the tragic love story of a beautiful young opera singer and a composer shamed by his physical appearance into a shadowy existence beneath the majestic Paris Opera House.
The show received its world premiere at Her Majesty's Theatre in London on 9th October 1986 and has since been played out to over 9,500 audiences in the West End. A true theatre blockbuster that is not to be missed whilst in London!
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Based on a classic French thriller about the terrifying and legendary figure who emerges from the depths of The Paris Opera House and manifests the mythic opera ghost in terrifying reality. With some of the most lavish sets, costumes and special effects ever to have been created for the stage, The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a pre-show dinner at Prezzo Restaurant, Haymarket. Serving Italian cuisine, Prezzo Restaurant has something for everyone and is situated right in the heart of London's theatre district. Sample menus can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
See the spectacular West End production of Phantom of the Opera
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Restaurant (if dinner option selected):
Prezzo Restaurant, Haymarket
Her Majesty's Theater
- Show starts at 7:30pm. Tickets will be held at Her Majesty's Theater Box Office, available for collection 1 hour prior to performance.
Return Details:Package concludes at the end of the show
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top price tickets guarantee a full view of the stage with no obstructions
Standard price tickets offer clear view of the stage. They are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle.
Phantom of the Opera Theater Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 72 hours, subject to availability
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
Itinerary:SAMPLE MENU AT PREZZO RESTAURANT, HAYMARKET:
- Baked mushrooms stuffed with grand padano cheese, garlic, onions, mushrooms and breadcrumbs
- Calamari dusted with seasoned flour and served with garlic mayonnaise
- Penne Con Bufala (Buffalo milk mozzarella, sliced cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil in a tomato sauce)
- Classic Caesar Salad (cos lettuce, grand padano cheese, white anchovies, cherry tomatoes, focaccia croutons and Caesar dressing)
- Ciabatta Milanese (breaded chicken breast fillet with melted cheese, lettuce, plum tomatoes and garlic mayonaisse in a toasted ciabatta loaf)
- Toffee Roast Banana Cheesecake, topped with cream
- Selection of Gelato
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.