Select a datex
Dine in style aboard a luxury sightseeing boat on a 2.5-hour Thames River dinner cruise! Choose to travel aboard the elegant ‘Harmony’ or ‘Symphony’ at one of two different evening times, and then relax to the sounds of live jazz music as your 4-course gourmet dinner is served. Gaze out at the illuminated city sights including Big Ben and the London Eye, and then finish the evening on the Thames River with after-dinner dancing.
- A la carte dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Head to Embankment Pier in central London and then board your Thames River night cruise. If you opt for the start time of 7:30pm, travel aboard the Harmony, a beautiful Scandinavian sightseeing boat with a dining saloon and spacious open deck. Alternatively, select the 8pm cruise and board the largest dinner cruise boat in London, the magnificent Symphony. The glass-walled vessel is one of the most luxurious vessels on the Thames, affording passengers with sweeping waterfront views of London.
Pick up a welcome cocktail from the onboard bar, and then take a seat at your table as you head east along the Thames River. Relax while listening to live jazz music, and feast on a sumptuous 4-course meal, served by your waiting staff. See the Itinerary below for a sample menu. Upgrade to the Premier Dinner option if you want a half-bottle of house wine and mineral water included. Drinks are also available from the bar (own expense).
As you eat, gaze out of the window to see the sights of London by night. Pass the Houses of Parliament, bathed in a golden glow, and look to the South Bank to see the trendy Tate Modern museum as well as the London Eye — a legendary city landmark. Glide beneath the Millennium Bridge, featured in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and then admire the sight of Shakespeare’s Globe. Look to the north bank for a glimpse of St Paul’s Cathedral and gaze east to see Tower Bridge illuminated against the dark London sky.
Finish your London dinner-cruise experience dancing to anything from 1960s tunes to modern hits. After 2.5 hours of cruising up and down the Thames River, your experience finishes back at Embankment Pier.
Enjoy a 4 course dinner as you cruise along the Thames River!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Embankment Pier, central London
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Board at 6:45pm to cruise at 7:15pm
Board at 6:45pm to cruise at 7:15pm. Dinner includes half-bottles of wine and mineral water
Board at 7:30pm to cruise at 8pm
Board at 7:30pm to cruise at 8pm. Dinner includes half-bottles of wine and mineral water
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
- Welcome cocktail
- Live entertainment
- Wine and mineral water (if upgrade option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal so no casual clothes (jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers; men are advised to wear a smart jacket and a tie
- Seat allocation is according to your booking; only on rare occasions will you be allocated shared seating with other guest
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Children aged 16 years and under are not permitted on board
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Starter (choice of one):
- Asparagus and Paxton Cheddar tart with a balsamic glaze and baby leaf salad
- Severn and Wye smoked salmon, served with a celeriac rémoulade and brown bread
- Ham hock and summer pea terrine, served with piccalilli and almond and black pepper wafers
- Cornish mackerel fillet with pickled cucumber, beetroot, and a tomato and shallot dressing
- Apple and Calvados sorbet
Main course (choice of one):
- Slow-roasted Gloucester Old Spot pork belly accompanied by summer bean and chorizo cassoulet, braised savoy cabbage and caramelized shallots
- Roasted breast of Sussex chicken with fondant potatoes, spring greens, shallot purée and girolle mushrooms
- Pan-fried fillet of cod with crushed potatoes and spring onions, braised baby gem lettuce, summer peas and lemon velouté (sauce)
- Broad bean and baby leek risotto with girolle mushrooms, halloumi-stuffed red peppers and truffle oil
- Coconut parfait and chocolate ice cream with a piña colada shot
- Strawberry bavarois (custard and whipped cream) with a balsamic crème brûlée heart, black-pepper tuile and Pimm’s sorbet
- Lemon posset with shortbread
- Sussex Charmer cheddar cheese, served with tomato and chilli chutney plus fruit bread
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.