Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip departing at 8:45am with English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.Windsor Castle is closed on April 3,4, 5,28 and June 12,13,1415. On these dates the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; March 6, April 14,26 ,27,29 ,30, May 19, June 14,15,16,25 and July 14, 17. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor, except on June 14 when the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace.
Reviewed by: BRIAN A, March 2015
This was a family excursion for my wife, two daughters (age 14 and 9) and it was very enjoyable. The sites were amazing and Rita, our guide, was simply fantastic! She was highly knowledgeable, friendly and had a wonderful sense of humor. Overall, we had sufficient time to get the flavor of the 3 sites and thought the visit choices made for a great day. While you could spend quite a bit more time at each place, the tour provides sufficient time. All of us enjoyed the day and have positive memories. On the logistic side, this trip was very organized and Rita ensured everyone was taken care of and took time to get to know us during the day. Our driver, Laurie, was very helpful with equipment and got us around safely. Nice effort was made to return us as close to our hotel as possible (since we did not give enough advance notice). Overall, we would highly recommend this trip when you are in England.
Reviewed by: Steffanie H, March 2015
The tour was great! Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and she was so kind hearted! I didn't get dropped off at my hotel but she made sure she dropped me off at the right tube station to make it safely back to my hotel. The sites were amazing, no complaints!