Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip departing at 8:45am with English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St George's Chapel is closed. Windsor Castle is closed on June 16
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; March 7, April 5 - 10, 15, 18, 20, June 15, 17 and July 18. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St George's Chapel instead of Windsor, except on April 6, 18, 20 and June 16 when the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace.
Reviewed by: Ann F, June 2014
We had a wonderful tour! The hotel pick up was great and our tour guide was very friendly and helpful. There was some confusion at the bus station after hotel pick-up trying to figure out which bus we were suppose to get on (there were about 10 +/- tours leaving at the same time) and not all the staff had the correct information, but in the end we got to the right bus and didn't have any problems after that. Had plenty of time at each location. Would definitely recommend!
Reviewed by: Arleen P, June 2014
The tour guide was absolutely wonderful. He knew all the interesting information off the top of his head, without notes, and was funny and engaging. He answered questions well and was accommodating to minor changes in schedule. Brilliant. We had just come off another tour with one of your competitors where the tour guide was woeful, so the Viator experience was strikingly refreshing. The only downside was having to wait for an hour, half our time there, to get into the castle. Thanks.