Celebrity Tour of London
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Film buffs should have their cameras at the ready, as your celebrity tour passes many famous locations, as featured in the Harry Potter films, Love Actually, and Notting Hill. Get a taste of London’s pop culture as you see where London’s legendary Rock & Roll stars (such as Pink Floyd and the Beatles) partied and performed.
Before your celebrity tour comes to an end, there will be a photo opportunity at the Abbey Road studios, where you can re-create the pop world’s most famous album cover – the Beatles walking across Abbey Road’s zebra crossing.
For serious insider-knowledge kudos and hot celebrity gossip, make this your must-do afternoon tour in London!
The Celebrity Tour of London involves train journeys on the London Underground and participants will need a valid Zone 1 Travelcard/Oystercard to take part.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Celebrity Tour of London
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travelcard/Oyster card for Zone 1, London
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Celebrity Homes: See where London's biggest celebrities actually live, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendrix, Sherlock Holmes, to name a few
- Film Locations: Why is London one of the most famous cities in cinema? Find out as we visit scenes from Love Actually, James Bond and many more cinema classics
- Scandals: Was Princess Diana's death an accident? Why did an English king abdicate the throne? Find out the real story on the tour
- Music: Get your picture taken on the Abbey Road crossing, just like The Beatles!
- See all this and much more on the great Celebrity Tour of London!
Reviewed by: Bernadette H, June 2014
Brilliant walk, our guide Alan was fantastic. A must do tour when in London
Reviewed by: TRAVELNURSE55, October 2012
This Tour was taken on my last day in London. We mert in front of Sherlock Holmes Museum which is a great find because it is directly next to the London Beatle Store and across the street from Its only rock and Roll- The convienence of having three must sees and then a tour so close together was an awesome quality of this tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and witty. She was a university student working on her PHD in political science. We walked for all of the 2 hours and while we did, she was filling us with information about the city and the places we were passing. There were only two others on this tour and that made it quiet intimate and enjoyable! We saw places regarding Princess Diana, Beatles(more than a few), Jimi Hendrix, Madonna, headline news events, places we could only read about before and now actually see and not at 30 mph as you pass them. We walked through Soho, quite different than NY SoHo and around parks and embassies, the US embassy had a quiet protest in the park across the street, very different- Highly recommend if you want to see London up close and personal, remember it is only 2.5 hours, wear comfortable shoes and bring your camera!