Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath Custom Day Trip
- Excellent value for money
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Salisbury is world famous for its 750-year-old cathedral, boasting the tallest spire in England. You'll have approximately 1.5 hours in Salisbury, with the option to:
- Explore Salisbury independently
- Take an interior tour of the famous Salisbury Cathedral (cost Adult £5.75, Child £3.00, Seniors £5.50).
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast emptiness of Salisbury plain. At Stonehenge you have the option to:
- Explore Stonehenge independently
- Take an audio-guided tour of Stonehenge to learn about the site's spiritual importance (cost Adult £14.90, Child £8.90, Seniors £13.40).
Bath is beautiful Georgian city, and also on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Admire some of the most stunning architecture in Europe. You'll have approximately 2 hours in Bath, with the option to:
- Take a free walking tour of Bath.
- Visit the Roman Baths (cost Adult £13.50, Child £8.50, Seniors £11.75).
Purchase entrance to all three attractions at the same time and save (Cost Adult, £30.00, Child, £18.00, Senior £28.00)
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath Custom Day Trip departing at 8:45am with English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Hotel drop off
- All admission tickets and optional tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Due to planned road closures for the Cycling Tour of Britain, hotel pickup will be unavailable on September 22nd 2013, and all travelers will be required to make their way to Victoria Coach Station for the start of the tour at 8.45am.
Reviewed by: NICHOLAS F, October 2014
Tony, our guide was excellent. I would recommend him to anyone because of his vast historical knowledge.
Reviewed by: Debra H, October 2014
Our trip was very enjoyable. The weather in September was great! I think the best part of the trip was the city
of Bath. Absolutely beautiful, and the church in Salisbury was awesome and the history behind it was very interesting. My main reason for the tour was Stonehenge, but it was not the highlight sad to say. But I would recommend going. It's a once in a life time kinda thing and you can at least say you went.