Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare, Alcobaca or Batalha and Fatima
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
From Fatima, continue to the Monastery of Batalha, (or Alcobaca as an option) the biggest example in Portugal of the late gothic Portuguese style, where you can find a mix of the gothic style with the Manuelino Art - symbol of the Portuguese maritime expansion. If you choose to go to Alcobaca instead then you will visit the famous 12th century monastery. This monastery is not only a beautiful architectural example, but it also has the monuments in memory of King D. Pedro I and D. Ines de Castro.
After lunch in the fishing village of Nazare, your last stop of the day will invite you to travel back in time to the true medieval town of Obidos. In Obidos all of this royal tradition of Portuguese Kings and Queens was kept till today including the old wall that surrounds the city.
As this tour is private, you have some choices:
- Alcobaca or Batalha - For those who wish to visit Fatima.
- Alcobaca and Batalha - for those who do not wish to visit Fatima.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise Port Pickup passengers: you will be meet by a representative outside the Reception Hall
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the monuments, as the visit are optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Kathleen S N, October 2014
We loved our Fatima tour. We found the driver and tour guide both to be friendly and well-informed. All of our stops were places we had wanted to visit. Our guide was one of the best we've ever had. Thank You!
Reviewed by: JAM A, August 2014
Our trip was fantastic. Our guide Tiago was excellent, . His English was extremely good and it made our understanding of our tour knowledgeable. We were a family of 8 so we had the tour for ourselves. enjoyed very much.