eg Canyon Zipline Tour
The guided tour starts with a scenic van ride up the mountain. Once you arrive at the top, it's around a 15-minute hike to the first platform, where you'll find yourself close to 3,800 feet (1140 meters) above sea level looking down over all of Nevada.
From here, a series of four separate ziplines provide an exhilarating aerial descent. Each line varies in length, ranging from 1,150 feet (345 meters) all the way up to 2,545 feet (765 meters). You'll be traveling at speeds up to 50 miles (80 km) per hour!
Discover breathtaking views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley, while your eco-tourism guide takes you on an interpretive journey over the desert ecosystem
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 9am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 10am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 11am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 1pm.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 2pm.
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the Excalibur Hotel
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no age limit to participate however you must weigh between 75lbs (34kgs or 5.3 st) and 250lbs (113 kgs or 17.8 st).
- Please advise your weights at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear closed toed shoes. No sandals allowed
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly advised
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Stacie L, July 2015
Our guides clearly enjoy their job and it shows. The views are spectacular and our tour was even lucky enough to see some big horn sheep on the mountain. I highly recommend this excursion!
Reviewed by: Precious G, July 2015
Great tour and the tour guides were extremely funny!