Select a datex
Drive a buggy on a guided off-road adventure through the dramatic red rock formations of the Valley of Fire. Take a smooth and easy ride through the spectacular desert landscape on an exciting, but safe, half-day adventure not too far from Las Vegas.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
The area you'll be riding in on this tour has been featured by numerous magazines as one of the top off-road riding areas in the United States. While you will occasionally encounter Big Horn sheep and other wildlife, the Valley of Fire is world renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand (it really is red, not bright brown). If you are a trekkie you will recognize many of the early Star Trek sets. Yes, you can go to the land of Kirk and Spock. However teleporting is out of the question!
All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain, and come equipped with roll cages, seatbelts, goggles and helmets for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely.
Please Note: Single Seat buggy's are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase a two-seater. The price displayed is a per person rate based on six passengers. Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 3.5-4 hours.
Special Offer! - Book now and save 6% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Vslley of Fire Buggy Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels
Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 3.5-4 hours.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Double-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on two passengers. Departs at 9am
Four-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on four passengers. Departs at 9am
Six-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on six passengers. Departs at 9am
Valley of Fire Buggy Tour
- 3.5 hour guided buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled Water
- Park fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license when accompanied with an adult aged 18 years or over (Photo ID will be required)
- Please Note: Single Seat buggys are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase 2 seats.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.