Select a datex
Fly by helicopter to the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the canyon rim. On this special VIP helicopter tour from Las Vegas, you'll not only visit the Grand Canyon West Rim but also the spectacular Valley of Fire. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic air tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
At the Grand Canyon, the greatest natural wonder of the world, you'll descend below the depths of the canyon walls, accessible only by helicopter. Here, you'll experience the untouched grandeur of the Grand Canyon while enjoying a champagne picnic in the heart of Hualapai Indian territory, overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
Your unforgettable tour continues as you soar along the Canyon Rim on your way to the Valley of Fire to witness its flaming red rock formations. Complete your VIP tour with an incredible bird's-eye view of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel. You'll receive a complimentary DVD and souvenir photograph as a keepsake of your visit
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Special Offer! - Book now and the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail price! - Book Now!
VIP Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7am Flight Departure
8am Flight Departure
9:45am Flight Departure
10:45am Flight Departure
12:30pm Flight Departure
1:30pm Flight Departure
VIP Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim and Valley of Fire Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights,including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking providing there’s space on the aircraft
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.