Super Hoover Dam Express Tour
Book and travel by December 31, 2015 and receive one (1) ticket per person to the Mac King Comedy Magic Show!
Get ready for a fast, funny and informative tour of Hoover Dam! Depart from one central location to save time in Las Vegas traffic traveling from one hotel to the next for an express tour to Hoover Dam. Ride in air-conditioned comfort on the 45-minute drive from Las Vegas which will fly by as your fully trained guide entertains you with interesting facts about the history of the mighty Hoover Dam. This express tour is perfect for those wanting an entertaining overview of Hoover Dam.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
The Super Hoover Dam Express Tour includes:
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus or coach
- Trained guides - Listen to your expert guide, fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it's history. They are often referred to as Dam Encyclopedias!
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour - See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- A Walk on the Top - Fully guided comprehensive 45-minute walking tour over the top of the dam
- Fun interactive tour guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Super Hoover Dam Express Tour
- Professional guide
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour
- Walk On The Top Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Receive FREE entry to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas Casino (free admission with the purchase of one beverage per person in the showroom (Tuesday to Saturday at 1:00pm and 3:00pm). Tickets will be given out at the time of check in for the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, or has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a powerplant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- Receive FREE entry to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas Casino (free admission with the purchase of one beverage per person in the showroom. Tickets will be given out at the time of check in for the tour
Reviewed by: Richard H, April 2015
Great tour. driver and guide were very good. Had lots of knowledge and able to present it . Driver Phil guide Jason.
Reviewed by: vgonzo333, January 2015
We booked our trip from Viator by way of the Tripadvisor website.. We had a choice of being picked up and dropped off at one of the strip Hotels and ours was Bally's. We were picked around 8:00 a.m. and brought back around 4:00 p.m. Our Host was Trevor and our driver was Tom. Both very nice people and they did an excellent job of showing us around. Trevor is very knowledgeable and informative on the entire history of Hoover Dam, Boulder City and Las Vegas. Plus he's pretty funny and entertaining. Everyone on our tour bus seemed to be having a good time. We went to five different places, Hoover Dam, the bridge overlooking the dam, Boulder City, Henderson for a sit down lunch, and finally the Ethel M Chocolate factory. We played a guessing game on our way back to Las Vegas and my wife won a large package of M and M's from Ethel M. And at our stop back at the hotel they were giving out free tickets to the Mac King and Vinnie Favorito show. Our tour took about 8 hours from our pick up to drop off. I'd go on this tour again and would recommend this This Tour Company to my friends and family.