Las Vegas Super Saver: Romance Package at Madame Tussauds with Gondola Ride and Lunch or Dinner
Save up to 20% on these popular attractions by booking them together in this combo package!
Add some romance at the beautiful Venetian Hotel during your Las Vegas vacation. Propose to George Clooney at Madame Tussauds, glide down the Grand Canal, and dine at Zeffirino's or Tintoretto's. Do it all in a day or spread out over the duration of your trip, the choice is yours!
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Attraction
Who would you like to meet at the World Famous Madame Tussauds Las Vegas? Featuring lifelike wax creations of your favorite celebrities Madame Tussauds let's you "grab hold" of your favorite stars. Become the latest co-star of one of Hollywood's hottest actresses in "Co-Star with Cameron". Put on a dress and "Marry Clooney" in the Vegas style chapel. Don the signature bunny ears, and party with Hef! Test your basketball skills by going head-to-chest in the "Dunk on Shaq" experience. With over 100 lifelike celebrities, you'll have the pictures to show everyone you hung out with stars while in Vegas!
Outdoor Gondola Ride
No trip to Venice or the Venetian would be complete without a romantic glide down the outdoor Grand Canal in an authentic Venetian gondola. Float beneath bridges as your gondolier sweeps you down the outdoor Grand Canal for a ride like no other. Please note that this is a shared ride. An extra fee can be paid direct to have a private ride.
Zeffirino Ristorante or Tintoretto's Bakery
Enjoy a breathtaking lunch overlooking the Grand Canal at Zeffirino's, or dinner on the patio at Tintoretto's with the "Pavarotti Special", which includes:
- Soup of the day
- Mixed green baby lettuce salad with house dressing
Entree (choice of one)
- Homemade lasagna
- Penne pomodoro e basilico
- Chicken marsala with vegetables and potatoes
- Norwegian salmon with vegetables and potatoes
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- From 10:00am
Operating hours are subject to change throughout the year.
- Sunday to Thursday - 10:00am to 11:00pm
- Friday and Saturday - 10:00am to 12:00am (midnight)
Last gondola leaves the dock 15 minutes prior to closing (weather permitting)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Romance Package w/ All-Access
Package includes a shared outdoor gondola ride; all-access pass to Madame Tussauds Wax Attraction including Marvel's 4D; lunch at Zeffirino Ristorante OR dinner at Tintoretto Bakery at the Venetian Hotel
Las Vegas Romance Package
- Shared Outdoor Gondola Ride
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Attraction
- "Pavarotti Special" voucher - lunch at Zeffirino Ristorante OR dinner at Tintoretto Bakery at the Venetian Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Attractions do not need to be visited on the same day
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Gondola ride is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Rate displayed is a per person rate
Reviewed by: Robert M, August 2014
This is definitely a good package deal. We did the wax museum first. And it was a lot of fun taking pictures with the wax replica stars. Then We went on the outside Gondola Ride which we shared with another couple who was very nice. You have to pay extra if you want to upgrade to have the Gondola to yourself. And we decided to go with lunch at Zeffirino's. The lunch was very good. We had a blast. Would highly recommend this package.
Reviewed by: Cris, August 2014
We had a great time in this tour...gondola ride was a great experience as well as Madam Tussauds.....the food and service at zeffirino's restaurant is well recommended...