Hoot and Hoover Dam Tour
Book and travel by December 31, 2014 and receive one (1) ticket per person to the Mac King Comedy Magic Show!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
Arrive at Hoover Dam, where your super-knowledgeable and entertaining comedian guide will provide a full history of the dam. Embark on the 30-minute Hoover Dam Powerplant tour, which allows you to journey into the walls of Black Canyon to view one of the dam's huge water pipes and some of its massive generators. Then take a comprehensive, 1-hour walking tour over the top of the dam. Finally, capture sensational photos of the dam from the Hoover Dam bypass bridge.
Enjoy a light and satisfying lunch (see Itinerary for menu options) and head back to Las Vegas. Savor the sweet treat of a quick stop at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory on your way. Listen to anecdotes about Las Vegas' colorful past, including its connection to Howard Hughes and the mafia, during the drive. Your action-packed 6.5-hour Hoover Dam tour concludes with drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from select hotels in Las Vegas
- 7:25 AM Golden Nugget
- 7:30 AM Stratosphere
- 7:35 AM Circus Circus
- 7:40 AM Treasure Island
- 7:50 AM Bally's
- 7:55 AM Monte Carlo
- 8:00 AM Excalibur
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hoot and Hoover Dam Tour
- Professional stand-up comedian tour guide
- Government's power plant tour
- Walk on the top tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Ticket to Mac King Comedy Magic Show in Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia, or who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Half fresh-baked turkey breast sandwich and homemade soup of the day
- Grilled chicken breast sandwich served with homemade cucumber salad
- BBQ pulled pork sandwich served with fries
- Boulder burger and fries (1/3 lb burger served with lettuce, tomato, and condiments on the side)
- Avocado, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese sandwich on wheat bread, served with homemade cucumber salad
- Garden salad with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli, and sliced egg
Reviewed by: Kathy L, October 2014
We cannot imagine touring the Hoover Dam any other way! It was so much fun and we learned so much. Trevor was brilliant! We never knew there are so many facinating aspects that went into the planning, construction and dynamics of the workers, many who dedicated their lives to the project. It was an added bonus to visit the museum at the Boulder Hotel and the Ethel M. Chocolate factory! Lunch was delicious and we were able to relax a bit. Trevor also knew so much about Vegas history and had knowledge about all of the hotels, restaurants and performers. I've already recommended it to many friends. If you're going on a Dam tour make sure it is this one! You won't be bored!!
Reviewed by: Patricia M, May 2014
Victor did a great job! Everything went without a hitch. We were to be at the north door of our hotel at 7:30 am on the prescribed day. Our tour guide arrived at the north door at 7:30. Just like it was supposed to. We stopped at the other hotels, picked up our people and off we go. Just like it was supposed to be.
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, not just about the Dam but with the area, and the history. We found him to be both interesting and funny. Quite enjoyable. He was there if we needed something and made sure that everyone knew what they were to do and when to be where. We really had a good time and it's so much more worth it by being "guided" than to try and do it on your own. I would highly recommend the tour. It was fun, and THAT'S what it's all about.