Las Vegas City Tour by Tour Trekker
- Hotel Pick-Up
Next stop is a taste of popular culture, the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, whose celebrity owners can be seen on the History Channel’s “Pawn Stars” show. Finally, you’ll take in an over-the-top entertainment extravaganza: the world-famous Fremont Street Experience. Five city blocks long, the high-tech overhead canopy explodes with huge animations, synchronized music, live video feeds, and more. Fremont Street is vintage Vegas with its historic neon signs that set the stage for non-stop lively entertainment, eye-popping shows and fun activities for the whole family.
Also included in this tour is VIP access to The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Here you'll get a personal tour of the artifacts, interactive displays and multimedia that detail the Mob's impact on the history of our nation and City of Las Vegas.
You will travel along the Strip to popular and historical landmarks and see views of some of the largest and most beautiful hotels in the world. Explore what the future holds for the fascinating city of Las Vegas.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Admission to The Mob Museum
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Light dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under