Hidden Valley and Primm ATV Tour
- Book by October 31, 2015 for travel through December 31, 2015 and save 15% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
Book the morning tour and stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return ATV ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ATV ride, but are shorter in total tour duration, as they do not stop at Primm.
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your hotel.
Please note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old. The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am, October through November
9am, December through January
8am, February through April
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 8am
Departs at 9am
Hidden Valley and Primm ATV Tour
- ATV/quad bike
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
Reviewed by: Christopher P, June 2015
This was awesome. I highly recommend this. I was nervous about riding but they went over the bike instructions and I was riding like a pro. It's not as hot once you start riding the bikes. You will be dusty when you are done. They make a couple of stops so you can rest. Word of advice ladies, there is only an outside bathroom.
Reviewed by: Brian C, June 2015
Great time out in the desert. The tour leaves the strip a little early to avoid the warmest parts of the day, but once out there we covered around 40 miles between Primm and Jean. The guide stopped a few places so we could take a few pictures. Lots of fun, but you will get very dirty!