Select a datex
Journey through the Mojave Desert along historic Route 66 en route to the Grand Canyon South Rim. Your professional tour guide will drive and narrate through the beautiful mountains and ponderosa pine forests of the Coconino Plateau. At the South Rim you will have a three-hour guided tour of the Grand Canyon making stops at a variety of viewing areas for panoramic views of the canyon.
A scrumptious lunch will be provided at a restaurant on the rim. Your guide will take you along the Rim Trail for stunning panoramic views of the widest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon from Bright Angel Trail, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point.
You’ll also visit wonderful gift shops, including those offering Native American crafts. Memories of your journey to this world-class destination will last a lifetime. Lastly, you'll stop by the Visitor Center for a National Park passport stamp before heading back to Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon South Rim
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from all Las Vegas hotels
- Hotel Pickup: 5:45am – 6:15am am depending on location.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon South Rim
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Light breakfast of a muffin and orange juice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.