ATV Off-Road Desert Adventure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
A professional guide will lead you though a unique trail that will allow you to experience the Southwestern Desert from a unique perspective on a private trail system that no uninvited intruders may enter. At the staging area, north of the park, you'll be outfitted with helmets, goggles and gloves for your safety orientation.
You'll learn how to operate your fully automatic, easy-to-handle, late model ATV before your expert guide takes you on a wild 2.5-hour desert adventure. Drive to the top of the mesas to see views of Lake Mead, the entrance to the Grand Canyon and the north side of the Valley of Fire.
Next, a van will pick you up and take you through the valley of Fire State Park, where you stop to quench your thirst with complimentary bottled water and enjoy a picnic-style lunch (meal included). During the break you will have time to sight see, view petroglyphs and take photos at Nevada's oldest State Park!
After this exciting adventure, hop back on your air-conditioned shuttle or bus for the comfortable ride back to Las Vegas.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
May 15 - September 14: 7am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am; ATV Off-Road Desert Adventure
Code: 8am Departure
Departure at 8am, ATV Off-Road Desert Adventure
ATV Off-Road Desert Adventure
- 2.5-hour guided ATV tour
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Helmet, goggles and gloves
- Picnic lunch (sandwich, chips and cookie)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid photo I.D.
- Riders under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- All participants are required to sign a damage waiver. The minimum charge is USD$150 should an ATV be rolled or tipped, regardless of whether any damage is visible.
- One passenger per ATV
Reviewed by: Marketa O, January 2015
We did the tour early January, I got it for my partner as a Xmas present, it was only us two and the guide in the group so we were very lucky! Tyler, our guide was great and we had a great fun on the trails!! It's fun adventure! it's all about the driving not the views as such which worked for us!! :-) Thank you, we'll be back!
Reviewed by: Robert C, December 2014
This was an awesome experience and the highlight of our Las Vegas vacation. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun excursion; great getaway!!