After a day on the slopes or out on the lake, enjoy a unique experience with this sunset helicopter tour over Lake Tahoe! Soak in stunning views of the sun setting over Lake Tahoe, Emerald Bay, King's Beach, Incline Village, Zephyr Cove and the surrounding Sierra Nevada mountains. This helicopter flight will surely be an unforgettable experience.
Departing from the South Lake Tahoe airport, you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter and head north to the shores of Lake Tahoe and then west toward Camp Richardson and fabulous Emerald Bay. Every seat in this 3- to 5-passenger helicopter is a window seat, and you'll be given noise-reduction headphones for a relaxing, comfortable helicopter flight.
Circle Emerald Bay and continue north along the lake's western shore past Meeks Bay and Tahoe City. At this point, you'll be treated with views of the lake's eastern ridge glowing red in the pre-sunset light.
Turn east and fly past King's Beach, Incline Village and the Cal-Neva Resort. Continuing south along the lake's eastern shore, soak in spectacular views of the sunset to the west.
You'll also see Cave Rock, Zephyr Cove and the casinos along the Nevada Stateline as they start to come alive for a night of entertainment.
Your flight will finally bring you back to the South Lake Tahoe Airport.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:South Lake Tahoe Airport
- 45 minutes prior to sunset. The exact time will be confirmed upon reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset over Lake Tahoe
- Use of noise-reduction headphones
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of two people per booking is required. Individuals who wish to book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay a 50% surcharge directly to operator upon check-in.
- Each helicopter holds 3, 4 or 5 passengers and the pilot, depending on the helicopter being flown
- Maximum allowed weight per person is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Handicapped and disabled passengers are welcome to fly with pilot approval. Please contact tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.