Select a datex
Never been up in a helicopter before? Well, this is the perfect introduction! Your 10 minute flight takes you up and over the beautiful Emerald Bay, high over Vikingsholm Castle and by Fallen Leaf Lake before descending back to earth. A truly memorable experience!
Did you know that Emerald Bay is the second most photographed location in North America?
On this tour, enjoy the wonder of Emerald Bay, Fallen Leaf Lake and the Vikingsholm from the best vantage point available!Your helicopter will be a Robinson R44 Raven II or a Bell 206 LongRanger. These are some of the safest and quietest helicopters in the industry. Each copter comes equipped with leather seats and Active Noise Reduction headsets, so you can enjoy your flight in comfort without any unnecessary noise.
Depending on the helicopter being flown, passenger count will be 3, 4 or 5 passengers and the pilot. Be assured that EVERY seat is a window seat!
Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
South Lake Tahoe Airport
- Departures begin at 9:00am. Please call upon arrival in Lake Tahoe to schedule a suitable departure time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 10 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- MINIMUM OF TWO (2) PASSENGERS PER BOOKING REQUIRED. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay a 50% surcharge directly to operator upon check-in.
- Each helicopter holds 3, 4 or 5 passengers and the pilot - depending on the helicopter being flown
- Maximum allowed weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Handicapped and disabled passengers are welcome to fly with pilot approval, prior to flight. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.