Key West Island T'ing: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Travel by December 31 and the price displayed includes a 6% discount compared to the local operators price!
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Snorkel gear included
When you find a nice spot to stop at the coral reef, you can take part in any or all of the water activities. Enjoy a kayak tour around a natural backcountry mangrove island; snorkel above the reef; take a refreshing swim; or just relax on the boat and soak up the sun.
A full breakfast and buffet lunch is included in the tour price, as well as beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria. Along with your swimsuit and towel, it is recommended that you bring sunglasses and a hat to protect you from the Florida sun.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kayaking - Island T'ing
- 1-hour sail to coral reef
- 1-hour snorkeling
- 1-hour kayak tour
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Kayak rental
- Full breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Breakfast Quiche
- Fresh Fruit
- Golden-fried chicken
- Steamed shrimp
- Deli meat platter
- Variety of breads
- Cole slaw
- Potato salad
Reviewed by: Chuck N, July 2015
Get crew and great food!
We had the best time!
Reviewed by: Jennifer M, June 2015
Great staff, great food, great times!