Na Pali Kauai Sunset Cruise
- Book with us and save 11% compared to another travel site!
The Na Pali Coast dinner cruise leaves from Port Allen and heads west and north to Na Pali. After gazing at stunning views of the coast, you'll head back to Port Allen to watch the sunset while sipping on champagne and enjoying a feast of goodies. All drinks are on the house, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages!
- Creamy chicken salad
- Pulled pork sliders
- Veggie wraps
- Lettuce, tomatoes, sliced pineapple
- Pita chips with spinach dip
- Chocolate chip Kauai cookies
- Bottled water
- Island juices
- Soft drink
- Mai Tais
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Port Allen Marina Center
June 16 to Aug 23 - 3:00pm
Aug 24 - Sept 30 - 2:30pm
Oct 1 - Feb 28/29 - 2:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Na Pali Kauai Sunset Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise on a 65' power catamaran
- Tour narration
- Assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Whale watching (seasonal December through April only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No snorkeling on this cruise
- Please remember to print your voucher after you have made your booking, as you will not be able to participate in the tour without it
State of the art, 65-foot motor powered catamaran designed specifically for Kauai's ocean conditions with safety, comfort and efficiency in mind. Certified for 65 passengers, only 49 are carried daily. The catamaran has a full service galley and bar, two large marine lavatories, fresh water showers and a large cabin. Outside there are two oversized trampolines and seating in the front and back of the vessel. The catamaran has two 430 horsepower Cummins diesel engines for cruising speeds at 20 knots with top speeds up to 30 knots.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair passengers (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to captain's discretion)
- Pregnant women are not permitted
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy taken the night before and again the morning of your trip. Refunds are not granted for seasickness
- If passengers do not have they prescribed medications with them we ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory, i.e inhalers, epipens, diabetic medications and or any other medications taken daily
- If passengers will be consuming alcoholic beverages, an ID will be required on the vessel
- No coolers are allowed on board
- This is a "bare-foot" tour (orthopedic shoes are allowed)
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, camera and film. Everything else is provided
- No landings on shore
- Tipping is permitted only in the case of excellence
- All tours routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough
- Tour operator are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items
- Tour operator reserve the right to refuse service
- Minimum age is 5 years
Reviewed by: Irma B, December 2014
This was an awesome excursion. The captain and the crew were very friendly and helpful. The appetizers were yummy and the sunset was gorgeous.
Reviewed by: Raymond B, December 2014
We'd seen the Na Pali coastline from our cruise ship, so I thought I know what to expect. But the sunset cruise was soooo much more. You get so much closer, so that you can appreiate just how majestic it is. The vessel was really well suited to the trip and the captain and crew were excellent hosts and guides. The meal, snack and beverage services were all top notch. Highly recommended.