Na Pali Kauai Sunset Cruise
Board your 3.5-hour Na Pali Coast sunset cruise at Port Allen, then set sail on Kauai’s deep blue waters. The 65-foot (20 meter) Holo Holo catamaran holds approximately 50 people and is Kauai’s fastest tour vessel, to ensure a maximized sightseeing experience of one of Hawaii’s most magnificent coastlines. The Na Pali Coast’s iconic rugged cliffs and dramatic valleys at sunset are a must-see for any visitor.
Find a comfortable seat on the deck or in the open-air cabins and watch the coastal colors change as the sun slowly dips into the horizon. Look for swimming whales, dolphins and sea turtles as you gently cruise across across the blue ocean waters. Stay satiated with a generous offering of appetizers, such as sliders, island fruits, vegetables and pretzels. Wash it down with a mai tai, champagne, beer or non-alcoholic beverages provided by the expert staff.
Continue to trace the coastline, admiring the views of this spectacular paradise. After the sunset, coast back to Port Allen, where you’ll disembark the ship and continue to enjoy your vacation.
- Creamy chicken salad
- Pulled pork sliders
- Veggie wraps
- Lettuce, tomatoes, sliced pineapple
- Pita chips with spinach dip
- Chocolate chip Kauai cookies
- Bottled water
- Island juices
- Soft drink
- Mai Tais
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Port Allen Marina Center
June 16 to Aug 23 - 3:00pm
Aug 24 - Sept 30 - 2:30pm
Oct 1 - Feb 28/29 - 2:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Na Pali Kauai Sunset Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise on a 65' power catamaran
- Tour narration
- Assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Whale watching (seasonal December through April only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No snorkeling on this cruise
- Please remember to print your voucher after you have made your booking, as you will not be able to participate in the tour without it
State of the art, 65-foot motor powered catamaran designed specifically for Kauai's ocean conditions with safety, comfort and efficiency in mind. Certified for 65 passengers, only 49 are carried daily. The catamaran has a full service galley and bar, two large marine lavatories, fresh water showers and a large cabin. Outside there are two oversized trampolines and seating in the front and back of the vessel. The catamaran has two 430 horsepower Cummins diesel engines for cruising speeds at 20 knots with top speeds up to 30 knots.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair passengers (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to captain's discretion)
- Pregnant women are not permitted
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy taken the night before and again the morning of your trip. Refunds are not granted for seasickness
- If passengers do not have they prescribed medications with them we ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory, i.e inhalers, epipens, diabetic medications and or any other medications taken daily
- If passengers will be consuming alcoholic beverages, an ID will be required on the vessel
- No coolers are allowed on board
- This is a "bare-foot" tour (orthopedic shoes are allowed)
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, camera and film. Everything else is provided
- No landings on shore
- Tipping is permitted only in the case of excellence
- All tours routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough
- Tour operator are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items
- Tour operator reserve the right to refuse service
- Minimum age is 5 years
Reviewed by: Denise I, July 2015
Had a wonderful time! The crew was very friendly and helpful. The scenery is breath taking and was very delighted to see the whales! Was able to sit in the front of the boat and enjoy the wonderful sights! Unfortunately, the good weather did not last long but you can't control Mother Nature. I would recommend taking motion sickness medicine as the weather and waves can change quickly.
Reviewed by: Louis B, July 2015
Beautiful scenery with a great crew. Waves were big which resulted in a few people getting seasick. Plenty of food and drink. We saw some spinner dolphins and one turtle. Sunset was cloud free and beautiful. Well worth the money. Dress casual and enjoy yourself!!