Kipu Zipline Safari
Following lunch, guests will fly past the breathtaking Haupu Mountains, over towering forest trees on a thrilling 800’ zipline. You'll return on foot via an 80' (25 meter) suspension bridge. This zipline safari will become even more memorable as you get to share the fun with a family member or friend on the 1800’ tandem ziplines! The center dismount allows for 90 seconds of air time - where you’ll be “in-flight” for over a quarter of a mile!
Your zipline adventure ends with a relaxing and enjoyable ride on a twin-motor Hawaiian canoe takes you on a cruise back down river.
Restrictions: Must be able to walk 2 miles (3.2km) and kayak 60-90 minutes. Participants must weigh between 80 and 275lbs (between 36 and 125 kg) fit in the harness for the zipline. Minimum age to participate in the zipline is 7 years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Poipu Area or West Side Resorts:
- Poipu Plaza
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
- Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor
- 7:45am or 9:00am
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
- 8:30am or 9:45am
Tour times vary and will be advised when you call to reconfirm your tour
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Poipu/West Side 7:15am
Departing from Poipu Area or West Side at 7:15am
Poipu/West Side 9:45am
Departing from Poipu Area or West Side at 9:45am
East/North Shore 8am
Departing from East Side or North Shore at 8am
East/North Shore 10:30am
Departing from East Side or North Shore at 10:30am
- Deluxe two-person kayak
- Dry bag/day pack
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- One guide for approximately every 8 - 12 passengers
- Lunch and refreshments: Cold spring water, juices, Kauai Cookies, and a delicious picnic lunch of turkey sub sandwiches, pasta salad, and brownie (menu subject to change without notice)
- Items to bring: Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. Teva-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, waterproof camera
- Minimum age for the zipline is 7 years
- Weight limit is more then 80 lbs and less then 275 lbs
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Diane M, February 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. My husband and I took this trip with guides Keith and Ben. Muppy joined us after the kayak portion and was knowledgeable about island history and the plants and animals. After our couple mile kayak trip, and a chance to rope swing into a swimming hole, we had a short hike to a tractor and wagon for a ride to the ziplnes. We had a nice lunch of Turkey sandwich, pasta salad and a brownie. Following lunch we went on a suspension bridge and two zipines. During our hike to the motorized double kayak for our return, we stopped at a swimming hole for a short zip line into a swimming hole. You could also jump from a high or low deck. Overall, the trip was fun, the guides were knowledgeable and great. I would recommend this trip for a little bit of everything.
Reviewed by: Trace M, February 2016
It was awesome and a great way to spend a day! Our guide Frank was awesome as was everyone we came across.