Little Town of Bethlehem Half Day Trip from Jerusalem
The hub of religious activity in Bethlehem is Manger Square which is flanked by the Church of the Nativity and also the Mosque of Oman - a site of importance for the many Muslims who live in the city.
At the Manger Square you can walk on the ground where Jesus was laid down after his birth, and go on to explore the Milk Grotto. Here you will notice the white color of the chalk walls, which tradition states was caused by a drop of milk that fell while Mary was feeding the baby Jesus.
Visit the Greek and Catholic churches, before moving onto the Shepherd Fields where the 'shepherds watched their flocks by night'. Returning by air-conditioned coach to Jerusalem, you'll take home special memories of your visit to this must-see Holy Land city.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Little Town of Bethlehem Half Day Trip from Jerusalem with an English-speaking guide
Tour in Russian
Little Town of Bethlehem Half Day Trip from Jerusalem with a Russian-speaking guide
Little town of Bethlehem Half Day Tour from Jerusalem
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Reviewed by: Jean Claude M, August 2014
Reviewed by: Raul D, March 2014
The guide did an excellent job. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour.