Select a datex
Your private tour will depart Izmir for Sardis, capital of ancient Lydia, where once the churches of St. John existed. Sardis is located at the foot of the Tumulus Mountains and overlooks the Hermus River plain.
Tour the ruins of the Temple of Cybele and Diana, where a 4th century Basilica and later became a church. See the golden river Pactalos and the Royal Road.
Visit the reconstructed Roman Synagogue, the Gymnasium and the new excavation area.
The Private Full Day Tour of Jewish Sites in Sardis includes lunch.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Izmir hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.