Private Tour: Ephesus and St. Mary's House
With the mythological stories and spectacular ruins you will feel the life in ancient Ephesus. See the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, the Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House (Brothel), the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24,000 spectators. Prepare the be amazed.
After enjoying some authentic Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum, Temple of Diana and St. John's Basilica where according to legend, he was buried.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: microlabjnc, October 2013
We had a wonderful time in izmir our guide Philis was very patient and professional. There is a lot too learn
Reviewed by: James D, August 2013
Gülar was wonderful, very knowledgable and personable. The tour ran like clockwork and we all had a terrific time. Thanks!