Private Tour: Tropical Coast and Caves of Nerja Day Trip from Granada
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
Heading towards Malaga, you will come across Salobrena, a village of white houses perched on a hill and crowned by an impressive Islamic Castle from where the panoramic views of the surrounding fertile plain and beaches can be admired.
Stop for lunch in the old quarter of Almunecar and admire the Majuelo Park and the castle of San Miguel before heading to Nerja for the afternoon.
The Caves of Nerja boast extensive grottoes and archaeological remains including a 32 meter central column - the largest in the world. The caves are a popular venue for concerts and classical music performances.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
WEEKDAY- Tour departing Monday to Friday
WEEKEND- Tour departing Saturday or Sunday
Caves of Nerja, Spain
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Jan, June 2013
Our guide Michael did a wonderful job. He let us choose where we wanted to spend the most time and we even got to lay on the beach in the sun for an hour. The caves were interesting and included an audio guide. Paella at the restaurant on the beach was good. As you walked in you could see them cooking it over a flame on a huge skillet. Two of us were allergic to shellfish and they were accommodating with other options. We loved this tour.
Reviewed by: Jennifer M, June 2013
Awesome tour! Our driver and tour guide were excellent!