Private Tour: Sierra Nevada Day Trip from Granada
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get up-close to native wildlife
The main plant communities dotted over this rocky massif are the holm oak groves, deciduous forests, chestnut trees and Melojo oaks, high mountain groves and padded brushwood on the very highest summits, where the species form a cushion to protect themselves from the winter temperatures and icy winds.
As for fauna, there are invertebrates that are exclusive to this massif, including more than 20 species of butterflies.
On the way back to the hotel you will have the opportunity to sample a local tapas menu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
WEEKDAY- Tour departing Monday to Friday
USD $50.50Pricing details
WEEKEND- Tour departing Saturday or Sunday
USD $83.63Pricing details
Sierra Nevada, Spain
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Sabyasachi P, July 2013
A beautiful trip and a wonderful experience. Would love to do it again.
Reviewed by: David P, March 2011