Select a datex
Visit the unspoiled natural beauty of Las Alpujarras on a private day trip from Granada. An area of stunning natural beauty with a delightful climate, Las Alpujarras is dominated by the magnificent rugged peaks of Spain's highest mountain range, the Sierra Nevada. Enjoy lunch at Bubion to Capileira perched above the marvelous Ravine of Poqueira.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
This regions natural beauty is due to the warm climate and abundant supply of water running off the rivers of the Sierra Nevada - making it one of the most fertile valleys in Spain. The small white hillside villages are filled with houses with flat earthen roofs (terrados) and the terraced farmland reaches over 6,561 feet (2,000 meters).
Pass through Lanjaron, a famous medicinal spa town where you will visit the Water Museum; Orgiva, center of the Alpujarra region and a series of picturesque villages and hamlets such as Caratunas, Pampaneira, Pitres, Portugos with its natural spring and Trevelez, the highest village in Spain. You will then continue through Bubion to Capileira perched above the marvelous Ravine of Poqueira where a typical Alpujarreno lunch will be served.
Las Alpujarras, Spain
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Granada hotels or the Alhambra
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
WEEKDAY- Tour departing Monday to Friday
WEEKEND- Tour departing Saturday or Sunday
Las Alpujarras, Spain
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.