Las Alpujarras Day Trip from Granada
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
This regions natural beauty is due to the warm climate and abundant supply of water running off the rivers of the Sierra Nevada - making it one of the most fertile valleys in Spain. The small white hillside villages are filled with houses with flat earthen roofs (terrados) and the terraced farmland reaches over 6,561 feet (2,000 meters).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Alpujarras, Spain
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Entrance fees
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Anthony B, April 2014
Excellent day trip - great value lots of interesting things to see and do.
Reviewed by: Brian J, October 2012
Great day and interesting. Guide was very friendly and made the day