Las Alpujarras Day Trip from Granada
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
This regions natural beauty is due to the warm climate and abundant supply of water running off the rivers of the Sierra Nevada - making it one of the most fertile valleys in Spain. The small white hillside villages are filled with houses with flat earthen roofs (terrados) and the terraced farmland reaches over 6,561 feet (2,000 meters).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Alpujarras, Spain
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Entrance fees
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Will Arnold, Canada, November 2014
An excellent day trip from Granada if you don't have a car.
The pick up worked well in the morning and we had a good group of people of many languages. We were the only primary English speakers even though the tour was listed as English. The tour guide made sure to include us in everything, and it went well. We enjoyed the ham-factory tour as this was something we had never seen before. The lunch was huge and more food than we could eat, although it was a bit late (almost 2:30pm) for us. The views are great from these small towns, and it was an enjoyable day.
Reviewed by: Anthony B, April 2014
Excellent day trip - great value lots of interesting things to see and do.