Savannah City Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Book and travel by December 31, 2014 and receive a 2-day ticket for the price of 1 day - BOOK NOW!
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Trolley begins near Boundary Village; pickup is available from the Savannah Visitors Center or Historic District hotels if pre-arranged at time of booking.
Free parking offered at Oglethorpe Gray Line Welcome Center on 215 West Boundary St.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Trolley Ticket
Trolley ticket valid for 1 day with unlimited hop on/hop off till 5:30pm
2-Day Trolley Ticket
Trolley ticket valid for 2 consecutive days until 5:30pm on the second day
- 1.5-hour trolley loop
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if requested at time of booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free parking is available
Reviewed by: Margaret W, September 2014
Good guide, interesting tour.
Easy and enjoyable way to learn your way around the city.
Reviewed by: john L, September 2014
our tour guide Rick was Clever and knowledgeable, His obvious Love of the City brought alive Savannah's history !,