Day Trip to Gruyères including Golden Panoramic Express Train
- Free snacks included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free drinks included
- Rail Tour
Then you will have some free time in the village of Gruyeres to relax or visit his castle overhanging the entire Gruyere region. Next we will catch the Panoramic Golden Express, this train passes above the Lake Leman and permits to enjoy the panoramic view on the beautiful countryside around the lake.
After that, we will take the bus again to cover the Lavaux vineyards road, classified like one of the most beautiful place of this world by the Unesco, to reach the village of Epaisse.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gruyeres and the famous Golden Express (from Geneva)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Chocolate factory visit with tasting
- Cheese Diary visit with tasting
- Train ride on the Panoramic Golden Express
- Wine and grape juice tasting on a restaurant terrace
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Michael G, October 2014
It is worth it. It is a life experience, which you might not encounter again.
Reviewed by: Thomas M, USA, September 2014
Perfect trip. Our guide Yolanda was excellent