Geneva City Tour
You’ll tour the city on a bus, and go for a ride on a mini-train to get a taste of Geneva's history. Then, your friendly local guide will lead you around Geneva’s Old Town, entertaining you with facts about Swiss history.
Please note: The mini-train won't be running between 1 January and 29 February due to cold weather conditions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10:30am (May to October)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departing at 1:30pm
Departing at 10:30am. May to October only
- Bus tour
- Mini-train of the Old Town
- English-and French-speaking guide
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years
- The mini-train won't be running between 1 January and 29 February due to cold weather conditions.
Reviewed by: Jon H, July 2014
Our tour guide was very informative. Bus should have been smaller since we were not a large group.
Reviewed by: Piedad S, July 2014
A very complete and comfortable tour