Geneva City Tour
You’ll tour the city on a bus, and go for a ride on a mini-train to get a taste of Geneva's history. Then, your friendly local guide will lead you around Geneva’s Old Town, entertaining you with facts about Swiss history.
Please note: The mini-train will not operate in January and February due to cold weather conditions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departing at 10am (May to October only)
Departing at 1:30pm until February 28, 2015. Departs at 2pm from March 1, 2015.
- Bus tour
- Mini-train of the Old Town
- English-and French-speaking guide
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years
- The mini-train will not operate in January or February due to cold weather conditions.
Reviewed by: Susanne R, February 2015
Very good introduction to the city
Reviewed by: LATIFAH R, January 2015
Worth for first time visitor to the city as the tour takes you to all parts of the city. Maggie, the tour leader is very good in explaining each section of the tour especially the area where all the international bodies located. The tour bus is located about 3 blocks from Geneva train station toward the lake and it is to your right.