Private Tour: Lucca and Pisa
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your guide will lead you on a pleasant walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri, where you can admire the historic Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world.
Lunch is at your leisure (not inclusive) and can be taken in Pisa or Lucca if you prefer. You'll be able to decide with your guide where to have lunch on the date of the tour.
Get ready to travel to the elegant and refined town of Lucca. Upon arrival, you have free time to walk along the famous walls dating back to the sixteenth century before entering into the enchanting city center. Take your time, admiring the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Giunigi, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical antique dealer's street.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lucca - a magnificent city of art
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for 1 to 3 people or minivan for 4 to 8 people)
- English speaking driver
- Free time in Lucca for 2 hours approximately
- Local guide in Pisa for approximately 2 hours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees in Pisa and Lucca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: Rosemarie G, December 2013
This was one of the best days of our trip! Our guide, Alexander, was the best! He gave us so much information about the area, the city and the history while we were driving. We had a private tour guide in Pisa. Before going to Lucca we stopped at a seaside town and enjoyed the day by the beach for a few minutes and that had a wonderful lunch before heading out. Great day!
Reviewed by: Hilde A, USA, September 2013
Wonderful trip, but very,very pricey for 2 people. It really left all the worries to someone else.