West Highland Lochs and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Inverary Castle, Scotland
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury 16-passenger Mercedes van
- Discount card offering for local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (discount card offers reductions)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- There are opportunities to take nature walks; it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear, and prepare for rain
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Adriana Z, July 2015
This day tour was exquisite. Arron, our tour guide, was simply amazing. He regaled us with enticing stories and history of Scotland throughout the day. He was personable and efficient. We saw all the castles on the tour and much of the West Highlands. It rained on and off throughout the day, and Arron made the best of the conditions to ensure we had a high quality experience and that our time was optimized. I would definitely book another tour with this company. 5 stars!
Reviewed by: Eileen B, July 2015
Highlands lochs and castles with Gill was a wonderful tour. Gill gave us lots of information, stories and even music to illustrate Scottish history. She made the trip fun for all in a very relaxed and informative manner and was very flexible about how much time we wanted at each spot. The highlight was Kilchurn - slightly off the beaten track. The tour operator was very organized. It was a great day!