Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- The chance to see "Nessie", the Loch Ness monster
- Discount Card offering discounts off local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Modern Mercedes minivan with air conditioning (maximum 16 people)
- Loch Ness Cruise (approximately £12.50)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to take short walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands are Europe's last great wilderness! This personalized tour is as close as you can get to touring in your own car, with the added benefit of gaining intimate knowledge of Scotland. Traveling in a small group means you have more time off the bus to discover the real Scotland.
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Judith M, August 2014
This tour was possibly the highlight of our first trip to the UK - Scotland and London. It was a full day, and the amount of time and the routes were perfect. The highlands are magnificent, and the number and choice of stops were excellent. It was also nice being with a small group, totaling only 16. Joe was a great guide: extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and very approachable. And the Scottish music in the van was a nice touch when there was no narration needed. This was our second tour booked through Viator (San Juan, PR was the first), and we will certainly go to them for future tours.
Reviewed by: Doris F, August 2014
Eric was our driver and as we were going through different parts of the highlands, he kept us informed about the history of the place.The tour was marvellous and everything on time. We had short stops every now and then and the place was really lovely and cool comparing it to my country which for me was really lovely. I recommend this tour because one could see breathtaking views of Scotland. Well Done!