Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- The chance to see "Nessie", the Loch Ness monster
- Discount Card offering discounts off local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Modern Mercedes minivan with air conditioning (maximum 16 people)
- Loch Ness Cruise (approximately £12.50)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to take short walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands are Europe's last great wilderness! This personalized tour is as close as you can get to touring in your own car, with the added benefit of gaining intimate knowledge of Scotland. Traveling in a small group means you have more time off the bus to discover the real Scotland.
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Elizabeth P, July 2015
Wonderful tour, excellent tour guide Joe I think - worth every penny! When the bus stops at the first stop and you have the opportunity to go to the town bakery to buy lunch for the trip - do it! Great food and you'll be happy to have lunch with you, particularly if you go on the Loch Ness boat tour.
Reviewed by: April H, July 2015
Our tour was excellent! It well exceeded our expectations. Our guide, Dave O., provided the knowledge and experience that made our trip so enjoyable. His personality, knowledge of history and the area were what made the excursion. Cheers to Dave O.!