Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- The chance to see "Nessie", the Loch Ness monster
- Discount Card offering discounts off local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Modern Mercedes minivan with air conditioning (maximum 16 people)
- Loch Ness Cruise (approximately £12.50)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to take short walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands are Europe's last great wilderness! This personalized tour is as close as you can get to touring in your own car, with the added benefit of gaining intimate knowledge of Scotland. Traveling in a small group means you have more time off the bus to discover the real Scotland.
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Irene D, September 2015
Gill was so knowledgable, and gave us a history lesson. I bought books on Scottish history after this tour. Loved the beautiful trip and back. I would say skip the boat ride on Lock Ness, unless you just want a boat ride on the water. Nothing more to it than that. Overall, great trip.
Reviewed by: a.stansfield, August 2015
Took this tour in early August 2015. We were so fortunate to have the amazing Stephen as out trip leader for the day. Stephen made Scottish history and folklore come alive as we travelled up to the highlands. We learned so much about this country in one day that it felt like we really got to know the place. Stephen even played Scottish music and sang a little on our tour! Apart from the trip leader, the tour itself was amazing and we got to see everything we wanted. a big bonus was the small size of the bus. Stephen put all 16 or so guests at ease and we all got along talking all day long! On the way home we asked Stephen to get us close to a highland cow and he absolutely delivered!! The trip was inspiring and I', sure we'll be back to the highlands one day.