Durban City Sightseeing Tour with Ushaka Marine World
Continue past Durban City Hall and the Playhouse Theatre complex to the Indian Markets, where you can get a taste of Indian culture. Enjoy the scents of spices and see the hawkers and herbalists ply their trades.
The tour then heads off to Durban's newest attraction: Ushaka Marine World, for lunch (not included).
Afterwards enjoy a guided tour of this world class facility, which will comprise a saltwater aquarium with both indoor and outdoor displays and exhibits of South Africa's unique Indian and Atlantic Ocean Marine life. Also included is a wonderful Dolphin, Seal and Penguin show.
At the end of Durban's Golden Mile, is the beginning of a new world of fun, entertainment end excitement. Ushaka Marine World , spanning over 15 hectares of prime beach front, is Africa's largest marine theme park. Incorporating fresh and sea water, lush vegetation, natural materials and the recreation of a 1920's cargo ship wreck, Ushaka Marine World had created a magical world of sea and marine life.
The park is made up of 5 zones:
Aquarium, dolphinarium, seal pool, dive tank, snorkel reef and lots more
Culinary delights at the Cargo Hold and Upper Deck
Wet 'n' Wild
A fun fresh water world of slides and pools for the adrenaline junkie
Non-stop beach and surf action
There's nothing to beat the marine theme shopping adventure
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Durban Coastal City View
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
Reviewed by: Fiore L, Italy, December 2011
Perfect nothing to be signalled, beautiful and interesting excursion,with the person of the kind and perfect Springbok
Reviewed by: Anonymous, Italy, April 2010