Ring of Kerry Rail Trip from Dublin
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Rail Tour
This scenic day out by coach and rail takes you to the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantuohill (Ireland's highest mountain), Moll's Gap, Ladies View and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney.
At the end of the day you'll return to Killarney for the train departure to Mallow, joining the Dublin-bound express (dinner service available) which arrives in Dublin at 9:15pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 9:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15 euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Ben, August 2014
Long day, but it was worth it.
Reviewed by: jdp523, July 2014
The tour was absolutely fantastic with gorgeous scenery. The tour was very fast paced but understandable due to the timetable and areas to be visited. Our tour guide, Paddy was tremendous. Horse races were taking place at Killarney, where we departed the train and returning we missed our train back to Dublin which was a 2 hour train trip, Paddy was involved the whole time and made sure we made it back to Dublin. On arrival at Dublin, at 11 PM Paddy helped us with obtaining a taxi back to our hotel. I would recommend this tour to everyone. The scenery is fabulous and everyone we met was very gracious.