Northern Ireland including Giant's Causeway Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giant's Causeway, Ireland
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Frances C, September 2014
I really liked this trip - all of it. I had especially wanted to see the Giant's Causeway and it was just as beautiful as I thought it would be; but the rest of the trip on the train, the bus along the coast, the tour guide, all made for a very enjoyable day. To top it off, we had beautiful weather! Fran C. Castle Rock, Colorado, USA
Reviewed by: Michelle C, September 2014
Despite the somewhat rainy weather we encountered, this tour was fantastic. We enjoyed the 2 1/4 hour train ride from Dublin to Belfast - went very quick in the comfort and roominess of train. An escort was with us the entire time. We were taken immediately upon arrival to tour bus. The scenery was just beautiful. We had to trudge through the rain to walk the Carrick Rede Rope Bridge. A little windy and hairy but despite the weather not too bad walking across it. The rain stopped by the time we reach Giant's Causeway. It was very windy, but my boys enjoyed walking along the slippery rocks (due to earlier rain). We climbed a path to the top to overlook to get different perspective. Stopped at Bushmill's Distillery for lunch; great place to warm up! Would totally recommend this trip rain or shine!