Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Ellen W, January 2016
This was the best tour I took for scenery. The west coast is unbelievably beautiful.
Reviewed by: Kevin L, January 2016
A wonderful excursion. The weather was a bit nasty with a strong January wind and mist off the ocean, but somehow it added to the atmosphere, and I'm glad I got to experience it. The trip was really made by our Viator guides Brendan and Paddy, who are two charming Irish gents. They shared history and stories of the sites we visited that one could never get through a self-guided tour. Even the train trip back to Dublin was a load of fun as the boys shared a bit of Irish spirit with us. Highly recommended.