Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Gervasio G, October 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Ana-Maria S, Romania, October 2014
In spite of a misty start, which made the stroll in the folk park by the Bunratty Castle even more interesting, the rest of the day was sunny and so the pleasure of discovering new sights was infinite. I had the time to go to the southern peak of Moher Cliffs, the views are incredible. Then the lunch in Doolin was fast and delicious. After the drive through the scenic Burren we've arrived early enough in Galway to catch some shops open. I reccomend The Treasure Chest, the most amazing store I've ever been to.