Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Edgar T, July 2014
This was our first trip to Ireland and we had to make our touring plans well in advance of our actual trip. We chose this company from the internet and hoped for the best. Everything was exactly as they said and things worked out perfectly We had a great tour with a knowledgeable guide.
Reviewed by: bobel568, July 2014
Great tour! Everything was well organized from start to finish. Our tour guide, Kevin, was very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor along with a beautiful singing voice. Who knew! I especially enjoyed the train ride from Dublin to Limerick better than a bus ride for the entire trip. Much more comfortable on the train and able to enjoy the beautiful Irish scenery. We would highly recommend this tour if you are starting in Dublin. It is a long day but so worth it! One cannot describe the beauty of the Cliffs of Moher. It's a must see!